Has your business ever considered taking on an Apprentice but been put off by the thought of the extra work involved in the initial recruitment and on-going training?
Fusion Futures has been established by experienced professionals with a background in recruitment, training and SME business growth to provide a fresh approach that makes it simple for businesses to take on an Apprentice.
Fusion Futures will:
• Source enthusiastic young people looking to work in a business just like yours;
• Pre sift and match applicants and provide a selection for you to interview;
• Identify a quality training organisation, which will provide the Apprentice with an accredited training framework relevant to their role within your company to help them become professionally qualified.*
• Employ the chosen Apprentice for you, for as long as you wish while they are training. **
• Provide you with on-going support to help you and your Apprentice get the best out of the opportunity
Apprenticeships are great for business. “They provide a route to harnessing fresh talent and ensuring that your workforce has the practical skills your business needs now and in the future. Apprenticeships can deliver real returns to your bottom line as they can be more cost effective than hiring skilled staff. Apprentices tend to be eager, motivated, flexible and loyal to the company that invested in them” (National Apprenticeship Service).
By working with Fusion Futures and Kent Channel Chamber of Commerce, your business gets the opportunity to ‘try before you buy’. During the period of training, it is fusionfutures that employs the apprentice, while you set their working terms and conditions as you would any other employee. You can even share an ‘Apprentice’ if you can’t find work to fill a full week or cover all the experience needed to match the qualification you want them to do.
Contact: Fusion Futures
Tel: 01474 706517
*Free training applies to apprentices 16-18 ** a minimum commitment to 3 months